Sony Ericsson has announced its new launch of two mobile phones to its Walkman series – Zylo and Spiro. Sony Ericsson Zylo is the first mobile with the feature of FLAC audio format, that gives an excellent experience of noise free music, as good as a music player. An advanced version of the walk-man series offered by Sony which has 3G connectivity and dual-band HSPA, with the facilities of Geo-talking and Video conference calling.
This mobile supports the social networks such as You Tube, Facebook and Twitter applications. Zylo is a slider phone preloaded with 3D games. This mobile is offered with 3.2 MP camera. Sony’s Zylo will be launched in three stunning colors:
- Jazz Black
- Chacha Silver
- Swing Pink
The Key Features of this phone is TrackID – Now you can identify the track and the artist just by uploading a snippet. PlayNow Music – This feature allows you to shop 24*7 from a music store.
- Display – 2.6-inch QVGA display
- Dimension – 103.0 x 52.0 x 16.0 mm
- Weight – 115gm
- Battery – Li-Ion
- Stand-by time – Up to 340 h (2G) and 400 h (3G)
- Talk time – Up to 4 h (2G) and 3 h 30 min (3G)
- RSS reader – Yes
- Internal memory – 260MB, expandable up to 16GB
- Stereo FM radio – with RDS
- GPRS – Class 10, EDGE Class 10 and 3G
- Bluetooth – 2.1 with A2DP
This phone will be available in market by the 3rd quarter of 2010. The price slab is expected to be affordable.